Third party cookies:
What are cookies?
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can enforce our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalize your online experience with our Internet pages. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided every time /for example, when you enter your data to access our services/;
* to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and perform market research (for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares, likes for an article, last pages visited, voting in comments).
We use these cookies for example:
* to obtain information about how you use our Internet pages, such as the pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
* to determine which parts of our Sites are the most popular;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to monitor the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
* to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Sites and ourselves can be improved
Often, these cookies aim to deliver advertisements that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as “interest-based advertising”. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to move between individual pages of our Site without having to log in again. This practice is known as “single sign-on”;
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to collect test answers to show your score;
* to keep the answers to a once completed survey form (and so that you do not have to fill out the survey form multiple times)
We use the information from the cookies to make our Internet pages more pleasant and user-friendly for users and to be able to provide you with personalized recommendations.
Third party cookies:
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using your browser’s general settings. For others, you need to visit the respective sites and follow the instructions provided.
Adwise – collects anonymous data to display individually targeted ads – to find out more, visit this link: https://www.adwise.bg/
Adsense – shows news according to the user.
Google Analytics – to generate statistics on site traffic and traffic sources, as well as conversion measures and sales – to opt-out see here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
How are cookies deleted?
You can choose for yourself whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you. This gives you the option to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including the login and playback features.