Bronchoterra - food supplement with a unique composition of 8 herbs, with a beneficial effect on bronchitis, cough, bronchial asthma and other inflammations of the upper respiratory tract. It has an antiseptic, expectorant and anti-inflammatory effect, which makes Bronchoterra suitable both for the treatment of respiratory diseases and strengthening the body's defenses and prevention of chronic conditions.
Active ingredients in one capsule:
- Extract from the fruits of Acerola 100 mg - of which Vitamin C 17 mg
- St. John's wort extract 60 mg
- Root extract of Althaea officinalis 20 mg
- Licorice root extract 20 mg - of which glycyrrhizic acid 1.1 mg
- Chinese hawthorn extract 20 mg
- Sage extract 20 mg - of which essential oils 0.4 mg
- Peppermint powder 20 mg
- Thyme extract 20 mg
- Stimulates the body's defenses in fighting infections and inflammations of the respiratory system.
- Soothes lung and bronchial irritations.
- Antiseptic effect.
- Expectorant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract - bronchitis, cough, sore throat;
- Complaints related to breathing - asthma, hay fever, shortness of breath;
- Prevention of the respiratory tract in case of a predisposition to inflammation during the winter season.
Suitable for vegans. Recommended daily intake: 1-2 capsules a day.
Bronhoterra – To overcome lung and bronchial inflammations.
Complaints about the respiratory system are widespread nowadays, especially in big cities with polluted air. These complaints are often treated with antibiotics. Herbal remedies can be a very effective solution, especially if they are started at the stage of early symptoms.
Coughing is an attempt of our body to clear your airways and lungs of fluid, food, particles, or irritants in the throat and the chest.
Bronchoterra’s Althaea officinalis works well for dry, irritating coughs. When a cough becomes wet and phlegm is produced, thyme can help relax the chest and relieve coughing spasms.
Ginger, honey and lemon tea can also provide relief.
Asthma has seen a dramatic rise in the past two decades. Many people are successfully treated with steroid inhalers. Herbal medicine can be added as a therapy to prevent coughing that worsens asthma attacks. Thyme is a suitable herb to prevent cough.
Hay fever is an allergic reaction to various plant pollens. It is best to start treatment before the hay fever season begins. The herbal composition of Bronchoterra supports the functioning of the immune system and can prevent the allergic response. When the allergic attack has already started, the formulation can significantly relieve complaints.
Bronchoterra from terrapia has a unique composition of herbal extracts on the market with a beneficial effect on bronchitis, cough, sore throat, asthma and hay fever.
Bronchoterra – food supplement with a unique composition of 8 herbs, with a beneficial effect on bronchitis, cough, bronchial asthma and other inflammations of the upper respiratory tract. It has a an antiseptic, expectorant and anti-inflammatory effect, which makes Bronchoterra suitable both for the treatment of respiratory diseases and for strengthening the body’s defenses and prevention of chronic conditions.
Active ingredients – Complex bioactive formulas
Dosage – herbs and herbal extract
Category – Nutritional supplements
Manufacturer – BHI Biohealth International
|9 × 13.6 × 3.3 cm