Imunoterra is a complex bioactive formula that favors strengthening the immune system. The specially selected ingredients of ginseng root extract, echinacea and cat's claw have pronounced antioxidant and immune-boosting qualities. They increase the body's defenses, support healing processes for flu and colds, as well as for inflammations and infections of various origins.
- Spirulina powder 50 mg
- Ginseng 50 mg
- Echinacea 50 mg
- Cat's claw 50 mg
Effect of Imunoterra:
- Stimulates the body's natural defenses
- Acts preventively against viral infections and inflammations
- Helps to recover faster and easier from flu and cold
- Strengthens the body as a whole
- Antioxidant effec
- Weakened immunity
- Risk of flu and cold - for prevention
- Flu and cold - for faster recovery
- When the body needs to be strengthened and nourished
- Favors the recovery of the immune system after prolonged illness and after treatment with agents leading to a decrease in immunity and the body's natural defenses
- When attacked by viral, fungal and infectious diseases, incl. Herpes and Candida
Number of capsules in one package: 30
Daily intake: : 2capsules, minimum of one month
Imunotera contains four ingredients that have a synergistic effect in the direction of strengthening the immune system.
Immunotera helps build immunity resistant to flu, colds, inflammations and infections and favors the easier and faster overcoming of inflammatory processes in the body.
It helps restore the immune system after a debilitating illness and long-term use of antibiotics and other agents that block or weaken the body’s natural defenses.
Spirulina and the extracts of ginseng, cat’s claw and echinacea, which have a balanced concentration in the Immunotera formula, turn the product into an extremely powerful immunostimulator.
Echinacea is an extremely popular herb abroad and especially in the US. Echinacea extract is included in the formula of Immunoterra, due to its strong antibiotic action, which is compared to that of penicillin. Purifies the blood and lymphatic system and suppresses the development of staphylococci, streptococci, herpes and influenza virus carriers.
Spirulina is more popular as a stand-alone dietary supplement. However, it was added to the composition of Immunotera because of its ability to stimulate the activity of thymus cells, bone marrow and spleen – thus improving the body’s ability to generate new blood cells and be more effective against attack by microbes.
The action of the nutritional supplement Imunoterra (Immunoterra) from terrapia is due to the rich bioactive composition of the herbs in the formulation: phytosterols, tannins, resins, pectin substances, trace elements, salts, polysaccharides, flavonoids, glycoproteins, sterols, fatty acids, alkaloids, proteins, vitamins , carotenoids, amino acids, essential oils.
Imunoterra is a complex bioactive formula that favors strengthening the immune system. The specially selected ingredients of ginseng root extract, echinacea and cat’s claw have pronounced antioxidant and immune-boosting qualities. They increase the body’s defenses, support healing processes for flu and colds, as well as for inflammations and infections of various origins.
- Active ingredients – Complex bioactive formulas
- Dosage – herbs and herbal extracts
- Category – Nutritional supplements
- Manufacturer – BHI Biohealth International
|9 × 13.6 × 3.3 cm
|Number of capsules in one package
|Mg per capsule
|2 capsules, a minimum of one month